Friday, July 3, 2015

Review for Obsidian Liquor by Scarlett Dawn




Title: OBSIDIAN LIQUOR (Lion Security, #1)

Blurb:


The Lion Security series fires off with Obsidian Liquor, where no one escapes the Russian mafia's burning flame...

While a brutal competition of America's heroes is held in the United States, Elizabeth Forter is on a personal mission to destroy the Mayor of New York City. But when she’s caught red-handed by a man who kills for a living, her enmity rapidly turns to fear. 

Daniil Kozar isn't a man to trifle with, and Elizabeth is forced to strike a deal with the mafia king. Her every action is watched, and she needs to decide how to handle the gun-toting criminal--and his seductive charm.

Daniil may be the devil her father warned about. Or he may be the sensual awakening Elizabeth never knew she needed. Somewhere, Elizabeth's dad is screaming a prayer...




****4.5 Stars****

I NEED more!!!! This novella was like mini sandwiches when you want a freekin sub (with no mustard) 
I LOVED all the characters. 
I LOVED the story line. 
I LOVED the sexy times. 
I laughed so hard I cried when the drunk times happened. 

Seriously this could have been a huge book. So much more could have happened. Their were little threads pulling trying to become a story and they were denied. I need more!!!
Please Scarlett write me more!!! ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment