Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Review for Forbidden Temptations by Janine Infante Bosco

Forbidden Temptations Tour Banner  

Forbidden Temptations 
Publication Date: November 10, 2015  

  Forbidden Temptations Cover

Buy (FREE with Kindled Unlimited!): Amazon

Synopsis: Anthony Bianci Since I was a kid all I ever wanted to be was a gangster. I wanted to be feared, to be respected, and for everyone to know my name. And then she came into my life. I never planned on falling in love with the mob boss’ daughter. She was forbidden but somehow she became mine. She made me crave things I didn’t even know existed and made me forget about the things I thought I wanted. My quest for power faded away and was replaced by my undying love for her. Until reality bit me in the ass and I was sent to prison for three years, doing time for a crime I didn’t commit. Now I’m out and she is creating a life for herself, just like I always wanted for her. Only I’m not a part of that life. I won’t ruin her any more than I already have with my poisonous lifestyle. No matter how tempted I am. Adrianna Pastore I wanted him from the very first time I laid eyes on him. He was everything to me, my first love and probably my last. Then my father ruined our perfect little life, and he walked away from me. I tried to fight for him, for our love, but he pushed me away. When the love you crave is beautiful, yet forbidden, you can’t help being tempted. So I’ll fight for him. For us. Even if I’m the only one fighting. Book #2 in the Tempted Series (Can be read as a Standalone)
Add to Goodreads
Forbidden Temptations Full Cover Jacket

REVIEW

*****5 Stars*****
Let me start out by saying even though this can be read as a standalone, I felt that I truly enjoyed this book so much better since I read the first book. It covers a POV that wasn't spoken in the first book. You don't have to read first book since its about the other sister, but it fills in the whole story and you see different sides from each character that made this book so much better.
This was an emotional rollercoaster of a story for Anthony and Adrianna. The things they had to go through for over ten years all because of her Mob father is unbelievable. There are twists that I did not see coming since I had known where some of the story was going, but then it twist again and leaves you wanting more. You will be devastated at what you find out and will wish you could join an MC or Mob and set them straight. The final outcome was well worth it in the end and love will find its way. No spoilers so go read this to get full effect of the forbidden temptations by these two characters that have so much love.

ABOUT JANINE INFANTE BOSCO

Janine Infante Bosco
Janine Infante Bosco lives in New York City, she has always loved reading and writing. When she was thirteen, she began to write her own stories and her passion for writing took off as the years went on. At eighteen, she even wrote a full screenplay with dreams of one day becoming a member of the Screen Actors Guild. Janine writes emotionally charged novels with an emphasis on family bonds, strong willed female characters, and alpha male men who will do anything for the women they love. She loves to interact with fans and fellow avid romance readers like herself. She is proud of her success as an author and the friendships she's made in the book community but her greatest accomplishment to date would be her two sons Joseph and Paul.

GIVEAWAY

Forbidden Temptations Tour Giveaway Graphic

logo

No comments:

Post a Comment