Friday, April 22, 2016

Review for My Russian Nightmare by Danielle Sibarium

My Russian Nightmare
Danielle Sibarium


The Blurb
I was stolen from my brother’s bedside by bad men with evil intentions. Tall, dark, and terrifying, Dimitri stands out. He shows tenderness and kindness that the other members of the Russian mob seem incapable of.
There’s something familiar and comforting about him. Something that draws me in. I feel safe when he’s near and long to feel his protective arms around me. The more time I spend with him, the more of my heart he steals and the harder it is for me to fight my attraction to him
I want to trust him, to believe he’ll keep me safe, but secrets begin to surface. Secrets with deadly consequences. Dark secrets that have been following us both for years.
Trusting him threatens to break me. Not trusting him threatens to kill me.
No matter what I choose, my life will never be the same.
Purchase Links
99 CENTS for a limited time






REVIEW
****4.5 Stars****
I really liked how this story progressed.
It started with action and didn’t stop. I was a little worried at times that it was gonna go to far but wound up being just right.
This is a dark romance but not so dark as to push you away.
The characters were amazing and I fell in love.
I love Danielles writing and this story shows that she isn’t a one genre pony.

Thanks and I look forward to more!!!


Bio
Danielle Sibarium YA and NA author grew up in Brooklyn, New York. Throughout her childhood, she transported herself into a fantasy world full of magic and wonder. Books were the gateway between her play world and reality. On any given summer afternoon she became Snow White sweeping and cooking for the dwarfs, or Cinderella waiting for her prince.
In 2004 Danielle won Honorable Mention in the Southern Heat contest. In 2007 she collaborated with Charlotte Doreen Small to write songs for her CD More. Danielle wrote the lyrics for Take My Hand, and Goodbye, while Charlotte contributed the melody.
Danielle graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University with honors, and currently resides in New Jersey with her husband and three children.
In October 2011 Danielle released her debut novel For Always. She has since released And Forever, the sequel to For Always, The Heart Waves Trilogy, To My Hero: A Blog of Our Journey Together, Into You, Regret Me Not, Man Up Party Boy, and Man Up playboy.

Links to my pages

No comments:

Post a Comment