Friday, April 17, 2015

Review: Twisted Knights Angels & Demons

Lauren Calhoun 

Twisted Knights:

Angels & Demons

My review:

4 RED HOT STARS Review

About the book:
Demon is a sexy as hell club member with no manners. Scarred by his past, with no intentions to love again.
Angel is a new mom on the run from her abusive husband. After one failed marriage, she isn't looking for a repeat.
Together they can spark like the fires of hell and shine like heavens above.
If they can live through the trials that lay ahead.


I was hooked from the first chapter and couldn't put it down! Everything you love in MC books is here for the taking.
My complaints..... Not long enough and in need book 2 yesterday!

I am in love with Angel and Demon. Their chemistry is off the charts.

The dynamic between Angel and Demon will keep you on your toes. They are so funny. I loved the back and forth from the moment they met. They have a sexual connection right away. I could feel the steam coming off the pages they were so hot together.

Serious abuse issues are hit in this book and it really made me want to cry but at the same time cheer for her all the way.

I really can't wait for book 2 to find out what happens.

Thanks Lauren for a great story!!

No comments:

Post a Comment