Sunday, June 7, 2015

Review for Cherry Lemonade by J.W. Phillips





When life gives me lemons I always make ... Cherry-Lemonade 

** This romance novella is for adults only! Contains super hot, one-on-one sex between two great characters.** 

So I guess you are wondering who in the hell I am? I'm known by most as Sir, and to a few very lucky girls as Master. See it's not my style to give my name out to strangers but what the heck, Drake Andrew Hart at your service; a twenty-six year old sex god, the best damn private investigator around, and if you crossed the wrong person, I would become your worst nightmare.


Buy Link


Pre Order Cherry Bomb





****3.75 Stars****
I LOVED the premise.
Reporter meets Dom but nothing is as it seems. He isn't revealing his intentions and she walks in like a lamb to slaughter.
I LOVED the characters.
I really like stories with older and not stick thin heroines. They are more "real" and more people can connect.
He is a hot guy with no feelings but you can tell has a soft side. Love the soft alpha Doms!!!
I liked the writing style
The story was told well. Descriptive but not overly. Hot and sexy. Two POV to give the big picture. 
Some editing issues but nothing to horrible.
Ended abruptly so there is a cliffy.
A little short.

Overall a good beginning and I can't wait for the next.




J.W. is a stay at home mom with 2 0n-the-go kids, an amazing husband, and 1 lovable dog. She lives in a small town in Tennessee, where she enjoys writing, reading, and talking. She was told from a young age that her dreams of writing were ludicrous. However, after a talk with her daughter she pulled out her old laptop and rediscovered her desire to tell stories. She doesn’t consider herself an author, more a teller of tall tales.

Stalker Links


No comments:

Post a Comment