Friday, June 5, 2015

Review for Twisted Knights: Heaven and Hell by Lauren Calhoun







Blurb

"ANGEL has been taken, no one knows where to. She is struggling to keep her sanity and stay alive. Clarke keeps reminding her that she is all alone, that no one will come for her, she struggles to remain UNBROKEN...

DEMON wakes up after a month of being in a coma to find that Angel still hasn't been found. After receiving a random phone call, Twisted Knights MC heads across country to bring her home...
When things take a turn for the worst, Demon has to help Angel out of her own HELL. All while fighting the demons from his own past...

Will they find their HEAVEN or be stuck in HELL?"


Buy Link


Teasers











Review

*****4.5 Stars*****

Heaven.... Hell
Who knows but I'm glad the wait is over!!!
I finally got to see what happened with Angel & Demon!!!
Are you jealous? Well the go buy it because it was SO good!!!

I was on the edge of my seat.....
I cried....
I yelled.....
I laughed....
I swooned....

Now I'm here telling you that, while Lauren isn't one of my favorite people right now (she knows it's fine), this book was well worth the wait and I can't wait for more from the Twisted Knights.
Yep....that's all ya get. ;)

Thanks Lauren for another great book! 




No comments:

Post a Comment